Dayz Of My Life...E Re Nata
Monday, February 20, 2006
  Hair Cut Review
Look at me glare it's as if I am about to shoot nails and spikes from my eyes. For reasons unbeknown to me, I somehow flipped my bef0re and after shots. This is me after my hair cut. See the hair stylist flipped the fringe in fronta me more.
This my before shot about to go for my hair cut.

REVIEW
Where: Somewhere along Scotts Road.
Ambience: Cozy with warmth service.
Time: 1pm - 2:15pm.
Price: $36 for a hair cut and wash with some nice shoulder massage after the wash.

I was tired of JY Hair Salon and decided that I am not going to patronise their branch for a long long long time, reason is that I am always harassed to get their package which is supposed to save me $$$. 3 or 4 people will crowd around you and beg you to take up their package, they even show you a calculator and punch some numbers so that you'll be impressed,...like I care.

Back to the review, HM Hair Salon is a breath of fresh air, not only do they dress classier and even offer you a drink. Before cutting your hair, they'll show you a book on hair styles and ask you what you'll like and between our repartee they'll recommend you the hair styles and explain why this particular style is suitable unlike JY who is completely oblivious to you...yeah yeah so what if they cut hair for "stars" and as I say who cares, I don't care even if they cut hair for a porcupine.

The drawback it took more than an hour for a hair cut and wash and it may be because I was a walk-in customer.

I'll be back for more hair cuts at HM and as for JY if one of their staff even come near me and talk about their package....I'll...I'll...kick them all the way to to to Krypton.
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
This blog shall be a happy one, full of mundane stuff. As HH Dalai Lama always said, every being wants happiness and kindness. Yes...Now it's the time for the Dayz of My Life.

Name:
Location: Singapore
ARCHIVES
November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / April 2008 / June 2008 / August 2008 / December 2008 / November 2009 / December 2009 / May 2010 / December 2010 /


Powered by Blogger