Dayz Of My Life...E Re Nata
Thursday, December 22, 2005
  Journey To A Hair Cut - Revisited
Hahaha, after yesterday's fiasco with my lim hair, this looks so much better. Right? Right? You can see I have a little "lump" now on top of my head.
Thought to show you people out there how I look when I was twelve years old. And the Tianpo Jewellery card, I heard you ask? I am using it to cover my personal info. And also to let you know I spent a certain amount of $$$ at one sitting to get this.

And if you are still laughing at my ID photo, I will shoot lasers from my eyes, you can see from the above photo that I am prepping up now to shoot lasers. Note the white areas on my face?

Anyway, back to my visit with the hair stylist, when I was there the receptionist kept telling me that the stylist about to cut and dye my hair is known to cut hair for the stars (more like star fruit). Then she proceeded to rattle off names as if I give a hoot, could not for the life of me now remembered what star he cut for.

Anyway, he's extremely chatty guy. I was flipping through my magazine, and he kept on talking non-stop and I was hoping my non-verbal cues like ignoring him and looking at this hot bod in the mag didn't stop him.

I just nodded my head pretending that I care.

Then I noticed a trend, I had 30 Andys, 20 Candys, 10 Johns, 5 Elaines, 10 Davids that had cut my hair before. I had a Jennifer, a Jenny and a Baby (that is about 50 years old) that cut my hair before. I had a Ratio and a Salonpas (at least that's what I heard anyway whenever I booked the appointment and I said I want Salonpas I always get him). I had a Tamaki even a Kawaii that had touched my head before. Even had a Takuya.

Hmmmm....what's with hair stylists and their names???
 
Comments:
HELLO!
CAIYAN HERE!
TAGG ME OKAY!AT
HTTP://CAIYAN-RENFU.BLOGSPOT.COM
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
This blog shall be a happy one, full of mundane stuff. As HH Dalai Lama always said, every being wants happiness and kindness. Yes...Now it's the time for the Dayz of My Life.

Name:
Location: Singapore
ARCHIVES
November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / April 2008 / June 2008 / August 2008 / December 2008 / November 2009 / December 2009 / May 2010 / December 2010 /


Powered by Blogger